Thursday, January 23, 2014

Konoha's Beautiful Green Wild Beast


Today I will talk about Konoha's Beautiful Green Wild Beast or as others might call him: Rock Lee!

source of image [x]

Well anyways, Rock Lee, he is my source of all inspirations. He has helped me accomplish so much in life and I know this sounds crazy because he is a fictional character but let me tell you something: Fictional characters can make a difference in life, for example: the other day I had to run a mile for my NJROTC class. No big deal right? Well usually, I have very low stamina so I cannot run an entire mile without stopping but, while on the verge of giving up, I remembered back to the time when I began to re-watch the show Naruto Shippuden and in a certain episode (no idea which one though) Rock Lee quoted something that changed me. He had said, "Become stronger than you were yesterday. I want to become stronger than I was yesterday, than I was half a day ago, than I was a minute ago, stronger than the you of yesterday!" and that really built up my motivation by 110% That day I ran the mile in 10 minutes and 10 seconds. That has probably got to be the least amount of time I ran a mile so I was really thankful to Masashi Kishimoto for creating this lovely character.

Well thank you to those who took time out of their time to read this, I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment